google search

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Travel Insurance

1 comments

In my privious article I wrote about insurance. There are many kinds of insurances. Among them now I am going to write about travel insurance. Travel insurance is a form of insurance coverage that provides medical cover while abroad as well as covering the policyholder's possessions and money while traveling. Many travel insurance policies also reimburse the policyholder if a holiday has to be canceled and pay compensation for delayed journeys.

Travel insurance includes travel accident insurance also. Travel accident insurance is a form of insurance coverage offered by some credit card companies when the whole or part of a travel arrangement is paid for with the card. In the event of death resulting from an accident in the course of travel, or the loss of eyesight or a limb, the credit card company will pay the cardholder (or his or her estate) a pre-stipulated sum.

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion its a waste for me as I used to travel very often ? But it will be a great support for people who are in traveling business and those who travels a lot. I am not ignoring the benefits that this policy offers but if there is a plan that will offer me coverage for few trips I will prefer that one.
    purchase commercial insurance

    ReplyDelete

linkreferral

this site is all about education and insurance